Novel Atherton - 6-Month Lease on One Bedroom Apartment
Reserve price: No
Bid now on a 6-Month Lease on a One Bedroom Apartment at Novel Atherton.
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes with open concept floor plans and 9’6″ ceilings
- White Quartz Countertops with deep restaurant-grade stainless sinks
- Modern industrial wood shaker cabinetry in a dark charcoal painted finish featuring open shelving, full-height pantries, soft close doors and drawers, and pull out trash and recycling
- Luxury Bleached Oak Plank Flooring GE Energy Star Stainless Steel Appliances featuring French door refrigerator with water and ice dispenser and slide in glass-top range with front controls
- Large-format classic white subway tile kitchen backsplash with contrasting grout
- Large kitchen islands featuring signature industrial pendant lighting with dimmer switches
- Large-format porcelain tile bath and shower surrounds with contoured soaking tubs or semi-frameless glass walk-in showers with rain showerheads
- Technology package featuring keyless unit entry, digital programmable thermostats, gigabit speed fiber internet and multiple USB ports in all apartments
- Charcoal painted wood vanities featuring full-height linen cabinets with matching framed mirrors and white quartz tops Spacious walk-in custom closets with wood shelving and hanging rods
- Dual flush toilets
- Full size front load washer & dryer
- Large walk-out Balconies*
- Double Vanity Sinks*
- Pre-wired for flat screen TVs*
- * In specified units
- Heated saltwater pool with tanning ledge on podium level framing the Uptown Charlotte skyline
- Second level resident lounge with premier city views featuring billiards, card table, library and soft seating surrounding a central outdoor bar
- Indoor-outdoor 6th floor roof terrace overlooking South End and the Charlotte skyline
- Double-height resident clubroom, café and co-working space 3,000sf Fitness Club featuring Matrix cardio and weight machines, Peloton bikes and a second level group fitness area
- Separate private resident courtyard and co-working space with an elevated pea gravel terrace with café seating, shade tree canopy, charging stations, and waterfall feature
- Third resident courtyard featuring an outdoor kitchen and fireplace, lounge seating and an expansive activity lawn with suspended festoon lighting
- Resident Bike Storage with direct access onto the Rail Trail
- 24-hour Parcel Pending package lockers, including refrigerated storage
NOVEL ATHERTON IS A COMMUNITY THAT TAKES THE BEAUTY OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD LIVING AND BLENDS IT WITH MODERN CONVENIENCE. ONLY 1.5 MILES FROM UPTOWN, OUR CONTEMPORARY AND CURATED APARTMENTS FEATURE LUXURIOUS DETAILS YOU WON'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE, INCLUDING SIGNATURE INDUSTRIAL FIXTURES AND DISTINCTIVE BLEACHED OAK PLANK FLOORING. AT NOVEL ATHERTON, WE PROVIDE AN EXPERIENCE ROOTED IN REAL-REAL HISTORY, REAL STYLE AND REAL CONNECTION-TO CREATE A LIFESTYLE LIKE NO OTHER. WITH LUXURIOUS INTERIOR FEATURES AND FIXTURES HAND SELECTED TO MATCH THE ATHERTON HISTORY AND A NEW LEVEL OF COMMUNITY AMENITIES, INCLUDING 3 DISTINCT RESIDENT COURTYARDS AND A HEATED SALTWATER POOL WITH TANNING LEDGE FRAMING THE UPTOWN CHARLOTTE SKYLINE, NOVEL ATHERTON IS YOUR OWN DAILY RETREAT - SURROUNDED BY THE BEST RESTAURANTS AND SHOPS THAT CHARLOTTE HAS TO OFFER.
- The auction is for the base rent of a one bedroom home and the available home is determined by the owner
- No additional fees or utilities will be included and the winner is responsible for payment of all associated fees, utilities, deposits and set-up fees
- The lease is to begin no later than April 1, 2020, however can begin sooner as soon as the item is paid for at the end of the auction
- The winner of the lease must submit a rental application and meet the qualifications required for anyone to lease a home at Novel Atherton, including but not limited to; credit check, rental background check, meeting income qualifications of three times the monthly rent (gross income) and criminal background check
- See auction listing for more details
Voucher expiration date: 2020-04-01
2100 South Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28203
Print On Demand Support:
If you have a printer problem and are unable to print your voucher for any reason,
please contact customer support
Shipping & handling fees apply to auction vouchers that are being mailed.
Please note that some items may be print on demand. A $2.00 handling fee will apply to each order that includes a Print On Demand item. $0.50 will be charged for each Print On Demand additional item. Auction item page will specify if item is print on demand. Auction winner will be directed to print out voucher(s). Winners of multiple items may be directed to print out voucher(s) and also pay shipping for those being mailed.
Specified vouchers will be mailed in place of actual item. Voucher may be redeemed for item at physical store location. Items may be picked up at participating merchants or station with voucher as proof of receipt.
Vouchers will state whether to go to the merchant or pickup at the station.
Each order with a combined retail value of under $250.00 will be mailed out by USPS. This will be charged $4.81 for the first item and $1.05 for each additional item. The estimated delivery time is 7-10 business days.
Each order with a combined retail value $250 and over will be mailed out USPS with Signature Confirmation. This will be charged $10.21 for the first item and $1.05 for each additional item. The estimated delivery time is 7 - 10 business days.
Each Buy It Now item will be charged immediately upon buying and cannot be combined on any other order.
||January 23, 2020 9:00AM
||January 30, 2020 5:25PM